Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Interesting Discovery

            The other day A was playing with a pile of blocks on the floor by the window. I heard a noise and I looked up just in time to see him shoving 3 little blocks into the subwolfer speaker that sits beside our entertainment center. I was surprised to here all three blocks tumble down inside. Because really I know the front part is open, but I just assumed there was a screen or something at the back end of the "tunnel" to keep things out. When I went to the speaker and turned it upside down to try and get the toys out, I was surprised to hear a lot more clunking and rattling than what three toys would sound like.
           I was only able to get a few blocks out. When my husband took a turn at shaking the speaker later, he got out a whole lot more. The picture I posted above shows the speaker and all of the blocks we got out of it. The only way I can think all of these got in here, is that A must have been secretly sticking things inside when we weren't looking.


No comments: