Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Registry

For the sake of good communication, I thought I would utilize my Facebook & our Blog to update our family members on how we are doing with baby things.

Everyone keeps asking, so I am just creating a reference point for those of you who are curious.

We are pretty well set on baby clothes sizes newborn up to 3 months.
We have plenty of blankets as well.
We have been blessed with many other different items also, from crib & swing, to bathtub & boppy pillow, to hangers & breast pump with accessories. We are still in need of items we have on our registry at Target & Wal-Mart (items listed are just registered for type of product and sizes. doesnt matter what print or material just as long as no pink.)

Thank you to all of you who have helped get us started! We are so appreciative!

The baby's room is pretty much done, I just have a few things left to hang on the walls. Its getting pretty exciting now that that is all done and I'm in my 3rd Trimester now! :) January 1st will be here before we know it!

No comments: