Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Surprise Visitor


So, on Saturday I had a surprise at my Baby Shower. My Mom flew in from Oklahoma City to be there! She got in on Thursday the 1st and stayed until this morning. A whole week! I was completely clueless, despite the few hints I recieved unknowingly (it all makes sense now though... haha). It was really fun to have her here to stay with us. I called off work on Monday and we went to the Outlets and around town. She was able to meet up with some friends of hers here while I worked Tuesday and Wednesday and I took her to the Pittsburgh airport this morning. Jon knew for a whole month she was coming into town and kept the secret safe! I miss her already and can't wait to see her again with the rest of the family when baby Aiden is born!

No comments: