Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Shower ~ October 3rd, 2009

The Baby Bump!

Game we played, where everyone cut a piece of ribbon for how big they thought my belly was around. Their ribbons were then compared to the ribbon my hostess measured and cut for my actual size. Who won? Mom! She was about 1/4 inch off! haha

Cute favors- Cinnamon Rolls.

Tabitha's Mom made a delicious cake! Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream inside.
It turned out lovely!

Mackenzie Arblaster came to the shower with her Mom and she was a great helper with all the gifts! :)


I got a good variety of things for the baby. Quite a few clothes...

My brothers sent an A & W RootBeer bear for Baby Aiden.
That is his nickname already- "A & W" :)
Flannel Quilt made for Aiden by his Great Great Grandma Patterson in Dallas.
The other side has blue and greens and airplanes on it. I will have to get a picture up with the other side showing for you all to see it. It looks great!
My Shower Hostesses; Tabitha Adams & Netta Hill Dewberry.
They did a fantastic job! Thanks ladies! :)




No comments: