Monday, November 16, 2009

November Baby Shower


Me with Kim. She works as a Lab & X-ray Tech in the Outpatient Lab next door to the doctor's office I used to work at. Funny thing is that 5 years ago when I was in Phlebotomy School, I trained with her! A few years later is when I went to work next door.

Jaime & baby Danica


Office Manager Karen with Kelly

Nurse Deb, Mary, & Nurse Becky

Lynn, Johanna, & Dr. Nash (shower hostess)

Jodi & Nurse Lauren



Gifts from everyone at the Doctor's Office. Baby Monitor & Space Saver Highchair.


On Sunday afternoon Megan Nash hosted a baby shower for me at her house. All invited were the ladies from the Doctor's office where I used to work. It was a fantastic afternoon spent with some dear and wonderful friends. They pitched in to get me the baby monitor & highchair we had registered for, plus loaded us up with outfits, tylenol infant drops, diapers, wipes, and towels. We even got a humidifier, some baby books, toys, & bibs! I am so blessed to have such great people in my life. A big Thank You to Megan for hosting the shower and to everyone else as well. It was so nice to see and visit with everyone again. I miss working with them!

No comments: